PUR Attitude Wants You To Sign Up For Clean Beauty
If you have ever had to shop for skin care products, you know that this can be quite the task. So where does you start? Everyone should have a skin care process that is done on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration when creating a routine: skin type (dry, normal, combination, oily), various skin concerns (acne, rosacea, fine lines, wrinkles, etc) price point. The list goes on. You should also consider if there is a need for a complete overhaul or a need for a specific product to address a particular need? You should also be considering if ingredients, finding the right mix of clean, efficacious ingredients that are safe yet deliver results will be important to you. Enter PUR Attitude.
PUR Attitude is a skin care brand that is on the cutting edge of the clean beauty movement. They take many of those concerns into consideration. As a technology based brand, PUR Attitude is carcinogen- and soap-free and has 100% pure active ingredients. PUR, which is aggressive in its commitment to safe ingredients, has already banned over 1300 chemicals from it’s lab. They have strict beauty standards which excludes various chemicals, dyes, parabens, glycols, sulfates, petrochemicals, and synthetic fragrances.
When you read list of ingredients of many of your skin care products, you may notice that water is one of the top 5 ingredients. Many companies use water to dilute and stretch product, thus reducing the efficacy of that product. With a patent-pending waterless technology, PUR uses Hyaluronix technology, a form of hyaluronic acid which naturally occurs in the skin and decreases as we age.
I had the opportunity to try PUR Attitude and discovered some great products. Here is a breakdown of what I liked:
- Purifying Rice Face Wash. I am partial to any product that exfoliates and brightens at the same time. This particular product is for normal skin and although I have oily skin, it effectively cleaned my skin, leaving it clean, smooth and radiant without feeling stripped or having any kind of residue. I also liked that this face wash had virtually no scent which is always a plus for me.
- Fountain Of Youth Moisturizing Serum. Any skin care product that has the word “youth” in it will always pique my interest and cause me to investigate. I know that looking young, particularly at a certain age is a mix of genetics and lifestyle but also I believe in good anti-aging products to help aid the process. Fountain Of Youth targets helps with firmness, elasticity and radiance and I absolutely loved the lightweight, fluid texture that helped maintain the smoothness and radiance of my skin.
- Multi-Effects Eye Cream. This eye cream addresses concerns with puffiness and brightening. I don’t have issues with puffiness but I did feel that my under eye area looked a little brighter and it didn’t irritate my skin.
When reviewing their website, I was excited to discover they also have body care and supplements and will be adding the following to my shopping basket:
- Advanced Wrinkle Defense Supplement
- Foaming Bamboo Almond Scrub
- PUR Indulgence Bath and Shower Gel
- Pain Assassin
Overall, I was impressed with PUR Attitude and would recommend to those looking for safe effective skin care that won’t break the bank. If you’re looking for other ways to improve your skin, read What’s For Lunch? 7 Ways to Eat Healthy During Lunch At Work.