How To Keep It Simple
- Oils – These are great to cocktail with your favorite moisturizer, lightweight foundation or by itself. Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil which is rich is moisture rich antioxidants will give you an enviable glow.
- Radiance Peel Pads – Designed to be used daily, radiance peel pads are part of the treatment step of any skincare routine and address a myriad of skin concerns such as dullness, wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation. Perricone MD DMAE Firming Pads address such concerns and also help to stimulate cell growth which will increase radiance.
- Glotions – Or lotions that will make your skin glow, are a hybrid of an illuminator and a moisturizer. This is your one step to help you shine bright like a diamond and keep your skin soft at the same time. Boscia Tsubaki Glotion Instant Luminizing Moisturizer is great for all skin types and is infused with tsubaki oil and a mineral blend of light reflecting pigments.
- Tinted Moisturizer. Cut your time in half by using a tinted moisturizer which hydrates and adds sheer coverage to the skin to give that “You. Only better.” look. Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen not only gives lightweight coverage but also treats and protects the skin.
- Custom Drops. These are designed to add to your favorite oil, primer, or moisturizer to customize the level of coverage you desire. Cover FX Custom Cover Drops allow you to create coverage from the sheerest to the fullest in a snap.
- Makeup Multitaskers. If you want to quickly create a minimalist look using the least amount of product, this is the way to go. Bite Beauty Multistick is a product that can be used anywhere on the face (eyes, lips, cheeks), applies like a cream and wears like a powder. You can even use your fingers to apply.
As always, we want to hear from you. What does minimalism mean to you what is your approach to creating that look? Leave your comments below.